Sunday, April 01, 2007

Patience is a Virtue

So after two months, fourteen dates plus a handful of other events, and countless hours of advice from friends, I finally get to say the words you've all been waiting to hear: I got kissed!!!

April Fools! I didn't really get kissed yet. Sorry to disappoint. Instead, please to enjoy Phase 2 of our trip to Philadelphia.


Before we saw Bone Senior, I got to take Erin around my hometown and treat her to the best hot dogs ever made: Harry's. I also got to perfect my deer-in-the-headlights wax-figure facial expression.

Erin enjoy's her first taste of Harry's.









Our job for the baby shower was to make brownies. Obviously, I succeeded at eating the batter.




Erin made a new friend / make out partner with my dog Samson.






One of my gifts for Baby Bone. Translation: I'm going to be the coolest aunt ever.

Bone Senior loved the hat G made.

Isn't she cute?

One of the blankets I made.

Samuel was thrilled to have a taste of Pat's, the King of Steaks.

Samuel, again thrilled to be a part of Philadelphia history.

Samuel insisted on having this photo taken for posterity.



Both Samuel and Erin experience the legendary Wawa for the first time.












Bone Senior and Samuel, who was thrilled to finally meet his hero in person.



While we waited in line for the Independence Hall tour, I talked to the baby, while Bone Senior balked.


Me and the two people who are going to be the most mad when they read my blog and think that McBicep kissed me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bone jr.-
you're hot. i'd kiss you.

bet you didn't think i read this thing, huh?

Bone Junior said...

I think I just made wateh.

andi said...

That last picture of you three is so cute!

The Rules said...

Wawa's to the right. They got bev'rages inside.

em said...

it's coming soon. i can tell. and i'm always right ;)

Erin said...

I am so glad that you posted that attractive picture of me sipping harry's and making out with your dog. sweet. although I am grateful that you did not choose to post other unattractive picture that were taken. thank you. and you are right. I would be so pissed at you if you posted about the kiss without calling me first.

Beth said...

I don't know why you didn't take my feelings into consideration. I was really excited and now I'm just pissed. I hate April Fool's.