Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who Needs a Man?

Last night, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my wish of coming home to a stiff man in my bed had come true. I jumped and clapped my hands together with glee, especially when I read his pillow talk...














I shouldn't have been too surprised though, seeing as how I've found Stiff Elvis in my closet, in my bathroom, behind my shower curtain, and in the guest bathroom. Stiff Elvis never fails to impress and startle a little.

I think what I love the most about these pictures is that Stiff Elvis is laying next to an Elvis pillowcase, which I call Soft-to-Spoon-With-Elvis, and later on, I stood him up against the wall underneath an Elvis clock that's identical to Stiff Elvis. It's like we've come full circle. That, or the color scheme in my bedroom is purple and Elvis.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Really, who wouldn't want to go to bed with a life sized cardboard cutout of Elvis!