Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So THAT'S What It's Called

Bone Junior: So, I did something tonight that I've never really done before.

Yanaj: Mmm hmmm?

Bone Junior: I shamelessly and successfully flirted with the guy at the car wash so that he'd give me a free air freshener. And he gave me two air fresheners!!

Yanaj: So, you blatantly traded your sexuality for a free air freshener?

Bone Junior: Two free air fresheners!

Yanaj: Yeah...Bone Junior? That's what we call a whore.

Note to self: Maybe being a whore isn't so bad if you get free stuff out of it?

3 comments:

hizznizzle said...

I sat here reading this thinking. She is going for the free car wash. But no. A free airfreshner? Then she is stoked because she got two?

Come on your better than this.

If you are going to play the chick card to get free stuff, lets aim a little higher than the little pine tree hanging from the rear view.

LecNessMonster said...

Y'only live once, Ava.

$teve said...

I ugh...I have some air fresheners. Hell, I've got a bucket if you need a car wash too.

I wish I could get stuff for flirting. Why can't I be a hot girl? Actually, now that I think about it...I would be one hideous looking chick. :)