Friday, November 02, 2007

A Day in the Life of Tinky Winky, aka, The Gay Teletubby

I promise these are the last of the Halloween pictures, but some of them slay me so I had to post them. Please to enjoy a short photo diary of how Tinky Winky solves a problem.


Using the phone at work turned out to be harder than I thought. You'd think those ears would be functional and hilarious, but alas, they only hindered my work.



I tried to adjust the ears so as to hear better...



...and finally decided to make that costume head my beyatch and forced the phone into place. I know it looks extremely comfortable, but it kinda hurt, and left an imprint on my face.

At the end of the day, after delivering candy to the jobsite and running across a busy street like Frogger, the only thing left to do was the Tinky Winky Shuffle. Enjoy, because every time I watch this video, I die a little more inside. Especially when I see the look on my face.

7 comments:

andi said...

Ahhh, the shuffle!!! Now all you need is a sweet little Egg to come kick you in the shin and the dance is complete.

$teve said...

Oh my goodness, that is the hottest thing that I have ever seen. Mostly because of the Eagles banners...but also because of the suggestive dancing. :) Best costume EVER!!!

Tara said...

Ahhhh... that's so funny I almost choked on my breakfast.

Erin said...

way to go with the shuffle. brings back many an old memory. and you look fantastic in that tinky winky outfit...especially now that the head stands erect...thats what she said

barb said...

ha! that was really good shuffling. i'm surprised how limber you are in that suit... that's what she said.

also i'm surprised you didn't plant a decoy there on the right to kick in the shin.

Josh and Gloriana said...

best post ever.

Beth said...

I bet my husband would totally dig that little dance move. I'm going to have to try it.