Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favorite VD

VD meaning Valentine's Day, of course, and tomorrow is shaping up to be one of my favorite's ever. Why? Because I've got a big date planned with pretty much every other single gal I know, and I've already bought my ticket for Step Up 2 the Streets.

Also, I'm buying myself roses. In years past, my company has bought roses for every employee but they decided to do away with that this year. Hmph. But we can still order the roses, pay for them, and pick them up from work. So I'm buying one dozen purple roses for myself. That's right, I don't even care. I want flowers and I don't need to have a boyfriend to get them. So there.

By the way, if you'd like to send me flowers at work, my favorite color is purple and the address is 727 N. 1550 E. Suite 400, Orem UT 84097. I'm just throwing it out there.

3 comments:

Erin said...

and for VD you are going to LV! YAY!

em said...

LV, not to be confused with VL.
Because we ALL know you're not THAT.

I'll bet you an Eagles pizza cutter that $omeone $end$ you flower$.

Bone Junior said...

Ha ha ha, $o $ubtle, li'l mil.