Saturday, December 09, 2006

How To Create a Holiday Table Spread















For this project, you will need the following:

- A temperature of 102;

- Bronchitis;

- A loosely termed "virus that's been going around;"

- Six bottles of Gatorade;

- Theraflu (the kind that leaves the grainy, vomity aftertaste);

- Prison Break: Season One and Over The Top;

- Sugar-free, color-free, vomity-aftertaste-full Tussin;

- Generic vapo-rub (the greasier, the better);

- Generic allergy tablets;

- Ibuprofen;

- And no table setting is complete without a roll of toilet paper and a glass to spit mucous chunks into.

Don't you just love the holidays?

4 comments:

HPLuvr said...

Or, as I so aptly displayed earlier this week, a round of "I'm not sick, I'm not sick...*sounds of puking and then tears and crying*...I'm SICK!" Feel better soon.

g said...

aw huuu-ney. I am sorry you are sick. However- please keep your mucus chunks to yourself next time. I am gagging right now as I type.

Erin said...

poor baby! do you need anything? at least we know you're not dieing...if you were you would stop blogging. so thats a good sign.

andi said...

Ahhh, but I see you had what looked to be the lemon-lime Emergen-C. That honestly is my favorite sick drink.

Sorry you are sick- but you're right on schedule. I guess it goes to show that it doesn't matter if you are in school or not. You will inevitably become sick the week of Decemeber 11 through 17. Get feeling better!