Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Flavored Wrapping Paper!?!?

Today, one of the commerical superintendents (yes, the very same super from my infamous get rich quick dare) brought in some wrapping paper from the dollar store. I didn't think much of it until he shoved it in my face and demanded that I read the description of this flavored wrapping paper:

This wrapping paper the assortment is numerous, and the species assorts with the popular vogue syncronous, the applicability of low file product in rarious, senior high school is expensive, deep sufler the large businessman to like!

Yeah, I don't know either. I just though it was funny.

Good luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to see stuff like that all the time in Argentina. My favorite was a Mickey Mouse t-shirt that said, "Happyness is blue bird, the which I must find it."

This, however, reigns supreme as the most mangled translation ever known to man!

andi said...

That's like the cryptic message on the wrapper to the chopsticks at the restaurant where we got sushi:
"Welcome to chinesse restaurant.
Please try your Nice Chineese Food With Chopsticks the traditional and typical of Chineese glorious history. and cultural"

May I have a translator please?

Erin said...

ummm...did you taste it?

Anonymous said...

The IQ, falls precipitously. Happy lucky fun paper phrase locks uniquity in basket, loves?

To give a *woot woot* because gold star is loveliness.

Bone Junior said...

Andi Mae - I had completely forgotten about the menu at that restaurant. How about our Chinese waitress with the hispanic accent? Nothing tops that.

Erin - No, I did not have a chance to taste it amid the mocking of my co-workers, who reminded me that carrots are my favorite food.

Tara said...

Beleive it or not, there's a name for this stuff! It's "ENGRISH".

Check out: www.engrish.com

Bone Junior said...

Elvis is dead. Sinatra is dead. And me I feel also not so good.