Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Check Me Out in All My Majesty

This week, I realized that I am featured in four other blogs! How's that for cool points?

Here I am, mentioned on my sister's blog.

Here's the report of the first official meeting between two bloggers - myself and $teve. (scroll down down down)

Here's me in the background of a birthday BBQ that I crashed in Philadelphia. (in the video at the bottom...keep your eyes peeled!)

Aaaaaaaaaand here's me being called out publicly because my beloved Eagles lost to the Bears AGAIN this year. Luckily I didn't have to remove any stickers from my car this time. I simply had to endure hours of trash-texting from Hizznizzle, his brother, the landscaper, and then some guy I don't even know who was a Bears fan. Talk about a sausage party... but really, when Hizznizzle is involved, is it really any surprise that there are sausages aplenty?

Thanks for all the shout outs! Enjoy your sausages, Hizznizzle!

5 comments:

$teve said...

Yay!!! I was mentioned on somebody else's blog!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

Erin said...

I feel like I know someone famous now. and it doesn't feel like I thought it would...but I still love you. and miss you.

Val said...

Hey Woman! It's Val from PA! I just want you to know you are on my list of Fav sites to visit! You truly are an icon!

hizznizzle said...

and you enjoy your crow.

Ashley said...

Thanks for gracing us with your presence at Justin's b-day bbq. We love having you around, oh and your breast friends too! Hahaha, I know lame huh? You look amazing, really.