Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Won Too!

I've won a major award! It could be a bowling alley! Or just the deed to it...

Not quite as tangible as this major award, but it will do. And since I'm not feeling witty or creative, I will plagiarize verbatim Andi Mae.

Somebody loves my blog and has awarded me the honor of answering a few questions...with only one word. For being a verbose chatterbox, we'll see how this goes...


  1. Where is your cell phone? I was going to say, "Right in front of me," but then I remembered that these are supposed to be one word answers, and this quiz is going to be harder than I thought so... close? My cell phone is close? Is that right?
  2. Where is your significant other? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Does that count as one word?
  3. Your hair color? dark
  4. Your mother? pale
  5. Your father? tan
  6. Your favorite thing? Mustang
  7. Dream last night? pastries...cinnamon rolls to be exact, but that's two words...dumb rules. And stop harping on the fact that I'm using more than one word - the point is that I actually dreamed about cinnamon rolls, people.
  8. Your goal? fame
  9. The room you're in? office
  10. Your hobby? movies
  11. Your fear? SPIDERS
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? famous
  13. Where were you last night? work
  14. What you're not? unfunny
  15. One of your wish-list items? Reverse-C door stripes for my mustang - I'm sorry, there's no way to condense that into one word. Deal with it.
  16. Where you grew up? C'Ville
  17. The last thing you did? Typed. Duh, I'm doing this survey, aren't I? What else could I be doing except typing? Brainstorming?
  18. What are you wearing? Double D's hahahahahahahahah I crack myself up.
  19. Your TV? big
  20. Your pet? FatDragon. See how I made that into one word?
  21. Your computer? slooooooooooooooow
  22. Your mood? PMSsy
  23. Missing someone? sister
  24. Your car? HOT
  25. Something you're not wearing? A's! hahahahahahah. Reference #18 if you don't get it. I still crack myself up.
  26. Favorite store? Buckle
  27. Your summer? tanorexic
  28. Love someone? Elvis
  29. Your favorite color? purple
  30. When is the last time you laughed? today
  31. Last time you cried? today
I'm supposed to give this major award to more people, but...I fear that no one will be quite as witty and clever as myself, so I'll save you all the trouble of trying to live up to my standards. And yes, today I really am that cocky.

4 comments:

A.P. said...

It would be awesome if your hair color and favorite color were the same...

em said...

Oh sister. Wait, that's 2 words. Do the rules apply to comments?? Let me try again...

Nope, can't do it. Not as witty or clever as you.

$teve said...

Sorry you're feeling PMSsy...but you're absolutely right. You're not unfunny. :)

andi said...

I heart Bone Junyeah.