- Eating special chocolate Sarah Pie made just for me by Maggie, aka Erin's mom, aka Martha Stewart Incarnate. It was pretty much the most amazing chocolate pie I've ever eaten. It tasted like hot fudge in a pie crust, although much less runny than actual hot fudge. And I ate the entire remaining pie in about one day.
- Crocheting...a lot. I have a lot of scarves now. I am also now taking orders and requests. Please give me something to do.
- Crocheting while watching the entire Band of Brothers mini series
- Crocheting while watching lots of other movies
- Shopping on Black Friday, which lead to getting into an argument with a Victoria's Secret sales associate about how big my boobs were, and that the Hello Bombshell bra should not be worn in public by anyone with boobs bigger than a B-cup. No one needs to look like they are smuggling torpedos under their shirt. But according to the sales associate, they do.
- Searching, unsuccessfully, STILL for Sally
- Searching, unsuccessfully for tickets to go home for Christmas
- Cheering for my little brother at his arena football game
And that pretty much sums up my 4-day weekend. How thrilling and exciting, no?