Friday, May 08, 2009

Spread the Word

Okay everybody out there in the blogger world...that includes any blog stalkers that I may have...this is a very special post and I want you listen up, or should I say read up. I'd like you to meet my friend Julia and her husband Brett. (I know Julia through my good friend Erin, and I have basically plagerized this post from Erin's blog. Even though I stole Erin's words, I feel exactly the same as she does about Julia and Brett. One luv.)They have been married for 6 years now, and have been wanting to be parents for almost as long. Right now they are trying to adopt, and so far haven't been blessed with a baby...they're trying to get the word out to as many people as possible. So, if you know of someone, or know of someone who may know someone, tell them you found the perfect family for a little baby to be loved in, to be snuggled, to be played with, and to grow up with the best mom and dad a kid could ask for.

They have so much love to give, and if something doesn't happen soon, I'll have no choice but to get knocked up and give them MY baby just because they want this so badly and are so deserving of a sweet, Mexican-looking child. And you know me - I'll do it.


If you know anyone considering adoption please pass their information along:

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks friend! you rock. And I know they would love your little mexican love child like their own.

$teve said...

I don't know anybody looking to give theirs away...but I'll certain pray for them. The Wingmans are trying to do the same thing. Best of luck to them...

Also, if you're looking for a surrogate father...you know dem digits. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help. :)

Beth said...

ha ha ha ha! You're so stinkin' funny. That was sweet of you to post this (cuz we all know - you've got a serious amount of blog stalkers) and that is also sweet of you to offer up your body like that. I'm worried you might get some takers on helping you out with THAT. :)

Tara said...

I have walked in similar shoes, I know their pain. I wish them well.