Thursday, December 16, 2010

Take the Easy Way Out

I think it would be fun to have a doppleganger. A mini version of myself, and all that entails: an over- emotional, strong willed, my-way-or-no-way, hilarious, dramatic, over-reacting, super cute, super sensitive, adorable, tantrum-throwing, scowling, evil-eye-giving, when-I'm-not-happy-nobody's-happy little replica of Bone Junior. How fun would that be?

But creating a mini-me would involve a lot of work - find a guy, convince him to bed me, get all big and pregnant; and then there's the whole giving birth thing, which makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

So I figured, why go to all that trouble when my sister can just do it for me? It's a lot easier to have someone else create an over-emotional, strong willed, my-way-or-no-way, hilarious, dramatic, over-reacting, super cute, super sensitive, adorable, tantrum-throwing, scowling, evil-eye-giving, when-I'm-not-happy-nobody's-happy little replica of Bone Junior.


Life's going to be fun with this little doppleganger.

5 comments:

andi said...

Hee hee! I love those two girls!

Jackie said...

Awesome. Well played... pregnancy isn't as fun as you'd think it is.

Heather said...

That is so cute! Does she know how to loft it off?

Erin said...

oh man. it sorta creepy how true all you said is true. and how much she looks like you. you guys are cute :)

em said...

The tantrum picture reminds me of you. Good thing both of your moods swing quickly :)