Friday, January 16, 2009

Any Takers?

Does anyone want to drive to Phoenix with me this weekend? My plan is to skulk around the stadium in my new favorite t-shirt, sighing heavily and making sad puppy dog eyes until some rich old guy takes pity on me and invites me up to his box suite to watch the Eagles win the NFC Championship.

Either that, or park my car in front of the stadium, put on a green bikini and clear high heels and start washing my car while eating a huge Carls Jr. burger, a la that old Paris Hilton commercial. Although I don't think that would warrant the desired effect...people would probably think I was some kind of promotional exhibit, and not in a good way.

But with my uncanny wit and creativity, I'm sure I can find a way to at least get on the Jumbotron. Tune in Sunday at 3pm Eastern...

6 comments:

Josh and Gloriana said...

that picture grosses me out for so many reasons. I wish I could take a road trip with you! that would be so fun. this is another reason why you need to move to Sac-town. so that i can be available for things like this :)

andi said...

I thought you were going to say that THAT was your new t-shirt. Although the color is nice, I wasn't sure it qualified as a SHIRT. I'd love to go. Come pick me up!

LecNessMonster said...

I'm in, and I shall dance like dis, und impress all the mens:

http://dev.www.umassd.edu/torch/06-07/i24v53/images/ae_2424.jpg

em said...

Can I PLEEEEEEEEEASE come with you? The Hub can take care of the kiddos for a weekend. Or, Nano might enjoy her first taste of Eagles victory in person.

I expect hourly updates on your efforts.

$teve said...

If my mom wasn't in town here in Denver, I'd be so down. I'd even throw on the green leotards and do the Green Man. "Am I dancing? Am I dancing right now?" Acid's a helluva drug...

Good luck with the box suite. You won't need luck though...just the shirt. :)

A.P. said...

Nah, I’m not much of a ‘Fooz-Ball’ fan. My nerdy white skin does not do well in natural light either. You have fun in Phoenix though…