Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Gmail Chat Between Friends

Bone Junior: I'm typing up our agenda for the meeting tomorrow and under my name I put, "Who was the more worthy opponent for Rocky: Apollo Creed or Ivan Drago?" That's my discussion item.

Yanaj: I think that's a good one to start off with. You should prepare some charts/graphs defending each contender.

Bone Junior: I think that Apollo's latent homosexuality puts him miles ahead.

Yanaj: That's true. Because he has to fight not only the man, but the stereotype.

Bone Junior: Truer words were never spoken.

And that's why I love Yanaj.

5 comments:

Scratch Subtle said...

This is a surprisingly unexaggerated retelling of our conversation. Next time be sure to include a hypothetical scene where a fight breaks out over the debate and you can tell your coworkers to take their opinions and "shove em up da TAPs AH YAH LEGS!!"

Scratch Subtle said...

This is a surprisingly unexaggerated retelling of our conversation. Next time be sure to include a hypothetical scene where a fight breaks out over the debate and you can tell your coworkers to take their opinions and "shove em up da TAPs AH YAH LEGS!!"

em said...

Nice. We should take bets on how long it takes you to work "in YOUR endo!" onto a meeting agenda. I'm going with 19 days from now.

barb said...

so i'm just catching up on your blog after months and it is hurting me. lit'rally! i think my staples are coming out:) i'm still trying to figure out what kind of work it is that you're doing now...

MTDA said...

I would go with Apollo, because nobody could splash around in the ocean in slow motion with Rocky like Apollo could. Hence the latency reference. Plus he hired James Brown for his pre-game show, that's kinda cool.

Clubber Lang was by far the angriest, makes you wonder what bug got up his butt to make him such an angry young man.

makes one wonder.