Wednesday, April 01, 2009

In Which My Hair Does Not Look Like Something From the Raquel Welch Wig Line

I decided to finally cut my hair.

Before...I'm the dark one, just in case there was any confusion. When pictured amongst those two, I used to have to say, "I'm the one with the smallest boobs;" Not anymore, suckas! Now all of our boobs are of equal value, even though Erin's look ginormous here.

And, after! It's sassy chic!

My friend G knew that I had anxiety about cutting off my long hair, which I loved but which was starting to look really dead, heavy, and fried. After I sent her this picture, she said, "Are you feeling less sexy with short hair?" And I said, "No, but I feel less sexy when I see the look on my face in that picture." Ugh.

If there is anyone out there who actually GETS the Raquel Welch wig line joke, kudos. I'm talking to you Yanaj and Nicole.

Previous Post Follow Up: The motorcycle shop hasn't made a decision yet, but told me to call back early next week...keep your fingers crossed! That job will be blogging GOLD!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Love the new cut!

Those bikers will never be able to resist you now!

em said...

I love love love the hair cut. And, PS, I don't think that qualifies as "short." Shorter, yes, but still not short.

But what if Tony doesn't hire you because you accidentally make that face at the next interview and he thinks you're substantially less sexy?

$teve said...

I like it. It's reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn's new haircut in "Roman Holiday" (which I saw last night, oddly enough)

andi said...

I second what Bone Senior said, but I LOVE it! You have such GREAT hair. It would look great shaved. Like the layers- and you can always grow it out some more if you don't like it. (I double dog dare you to cut it SHORT short.)

Elizabeth said...

I love the hair!!! Happy Birthday! I miss you so much!