Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Last night I was staying overnight to babysit two little girls that I used to sit for a few years ago. They wanted to watch "Hairspray", and since I love me some Zac Effron, who am I to object. We were about halfway through the movie when the seven-year-old turns to me thoughtfully...

Girl: You know, I think this movie is teaching us a lesson.

Bone Junior: Yeah? What's that?

Girl: Fat people? They can DANCE!

And here I thought the lesson from "Hairspray" was that Zac Effron is a total dream boat.

3 comments:

em said...

I really hope you got up and busted out some Hammer and Roger Rabbit moves, just to prove to her that ginormous bazoomba people can dance, too.

Although, maybe those aren't really dancing... :)

andi said...

Ha! We went to see STOMP yesterday, and there were 2 big guys in that who could bust. a. move. So, she's right. We learn something new every day, huh?

A.P. said...

And here I though my problem is that I am white...